Flo™ Travel Nasal Spray 20mL (Preservative Free)
- Long lasting results – moisturises for hours
- Effective – shown to hydrate the nose and to help shorten the duration of cold symptoms.
- Easy and pleasant to use –a preservative-free spray with no odour or after-taste. Does not sting the nose.
- Handy travel size – available as a 20mL spray. Suitable for in-flight use and on the go
- Suitable for those prone to colds
Flo™ Travel is a gentle, moisturising nasal spray containing Carrageenan (1.6mg/mL of red seaweed extract) in an isotonic and preservative-free saline solution. It helps relieve nasal dryness and wash away germs. It has also been shown to temporarily relieve and reduce the duration of cold symptoms1.
Maintaining well hydrated nasal tissues whilst travelling and on the go may help:
- Support your immunity against common cold viruses and bacteria,
- Prevent your nose from becoming dry or crusty as a result of air conditioning.
If the mucus layer that covers nasal tissues is kept moist, then viruses, bacteria and other irritants are trapped and carried to the back of the throat, swallowed and then destroyed by the stomach’s acids. This is a normal and natural process.
When travelling by plane or in air-conditioned environments, we are exposed to lower humidity and temperatures. This may affect nasal function. Cooler temperatures slow down mucus transportation in the nose and low humidity can dry it out. However, planes are fitted with very efficient air filtration systems, which can extract many common viruses2.
Exposure to viruses is more likely when passengers exit the plane and enter places where the air filtration systems are less effective e.g. airports, on public transport, in hotels or offices3.
Flo™ Travel Nasal spray contains two key ingredients to help keep the nose happy, healthy and hydrated:
- Clinically tested Carrageenan (red seaweed extract) – binds to the nasal tissues and retains moisture.
- Isotonic preservative-free saline – washes away germs and other airborne irritants.
Using Flo™ Travel is a positive step towards supporting your nasal health especially when flying, on public transport or in air-conditioned environments like offices or shopping centres.
If you are prone to colds or have already caught a cold, then try Flo Travel Nasal Spray to relieve and shorten the duration of cold symptoms.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
- Eccles et al. Efficacy of an antiviral Iota-Carageenan nasal spray; a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled exploratory study in volunteers with early symptoms of the common cold. Respiratory research 2010; 11:108.
- Cabin air filtration: helping to protect occupants from infectiousdiseases. Bull, K. Travel Med. Infectious Diseases 2008. Vol 66 pp142-144.
- Aerobiology and its role in transmission of infectious diseases. Fernstrom, A et al. Journal of Pathogens Vol 2013 Article 493960