The HOPE Chemo Gift Pack For Her
- Free Shipping Over $100 [in Australia]
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The HOPE Chemo Gift Pack For Her is a great start for anyone embarking on their chemotherapy journey. This pack covers the common side effects with basic mouth care, skincare, nail care, hydration and a few treats to brighten anyone's day.
The products included in this pack are:
- Daisy Cow Lip Balm - As the name suggests, keeps your lips from drying out.
- Daisy Cow Itch Balm - This is a fantastic for any dry, itchy or irritated spots of skin.
- Daisy Cow Body Wash 240mL - Keep this in the shower to use every day.
- Daisy Cow Hand & Body Lotion 240mL - Use this every day after showering or after radiotherapy. This is light and non-greasy but holds in the moisture.
- Gastrolyte® Effervescent Tablets 20 - Keep on hand for days when you are unwell and may need extra hydration.
- Gaviscon® Dual Action Tablets 16 - Keep on hand for relief of reflux symptoms such as indigestion or heartburn
- Oral7® Moisturising Mouthwash 250mL - Use this every day to rinse your mouth and maintain good oral hygiene.
- Oral7® Moisturising Toothpaste 75mL - Use this every day with your Curasept Specialist Surgical Toothbrush
- Curasept Specialist Surgical Toothbrush
- Squeakie Natural Hand Sanitiser - Keep this with you at all times and use it to prevent the spread of infections.
- Restorate Intensive Foot Balm 100g - Keep your feet well moisturised and free from cracks. If you are having treatment that causes dry and peeling feet, it is very important to try and prevent it by using a regular foot balm.
- Digital Thermometer - It’s very important to have a thermometer on hand to check if you have a fever or if you’re ever not feeling well.
- Mother SPF30+ 120mL - Always be Sunsafe!!!
- Mantul Heat Pack Small - Can be heated up and used for body aches or frozen and used for hot and sore skin reactions. Made in Perth with love!
- Hope Cooling Cloth - a very refreshing cloth that turns cold immediately when you add water. Great to use as a cold salt water compress on sore, hot or irritated skin.