Scar Fx® Silicone Scar Sheeting 3.75cm x 22.5cm
Self-adhering silicone scar sheets designed to soften and flatten raised scars. This product is available in a range of shapes and sizes to fit your needs.
Silicone Scar Sheets are Number 1 in Scar Management.
Scar Fx® provides an easy to use and effective method for dealing with difficult scars. Our self-adhering scar sheets are 100% medical grade silicone. The International Advisory Panel on Scar Management supports Silicone Gel Sheeting as the primary treatment for surgical and traumatic scars. Silicone scar sheets decrease collagen production resulting in a smooth, flat, pale scar. Scar Fx® is available in multiple unique sizes and contours easily to the body. Each Scar Fx® Sheet is reusable and can be washed and stored for the duration of your scar management process. All breast combinations are sold in pairs.
- Softens and flattens raised scars.
- 100% Medical Grade Silicone
- Soft, pliable and contours easily to the body
- Self-adhesive Sheeting available in multiple sizes (4 specific to the breast)
- Recommended by Dermatologists and Plastic Surgeons Worldwide
How to use Silicone Scar Sheets:
- Wear Scar Fx® over your scar 8-12 hours per day.
- Be sure to remove plastic covering from both sides before use.
- Only to be used on closed wounds.
- Secure with Hypoallergenic Medical Tape if necessary.
Our Recommended Regimen:
For best results, we recommend using Scar Fx® at night and ScarSil® Silicone Scar Gel during the day. This combination therapy allows around the clock scar management. Once your scar is flat and smooth, Scar Esthetique® Scar Creme can be used to target remaining discolouration.
Proven Effective For:
- Surgical Scars
- Traumatic Scars
- Hypertrophic Scars
- Keloid Scars
- Burn Scars