Denta-Med™ Dry Mouth Gel
What is it?
Oral Health Leads to Body Health
Denta-Med™ Gel has been developed both for everyday general use as well as for medically compromised users who have oral health symptoms. It moisturises, binds and adheres to enamel, dentine, root cementum and importantly gums and other soft tissue.
When to use
Denta-Med™ aims to comfort and soothe sore and uncomfortable mouths. It is recommended for:
- Oral conditions resulting from medical therapy.
- Mouth odour.
- Dry mouth from chronic diseases.
- Discomfort from wearing dentures.
- Intractable oral problems
How to Use
- Apply the Denta-Med™ Gel to a soft toothbrush
- Brush in a way that provides sufficient foam to coat all surfaces of the teeth and mouth
- Spit out any residue and DO NOT RINSE
- Do not use in conjunction with toothpaste unless advised by your health professional
- Gel can also be applied directly to pre-existing ulcers or infections
- Cetylpyridinium Chloride (CPC)
- Zinc Chloride
- Proprietary Glycosaminoglycan (GAG)
- Sodium Flouride (0.22%w/w)
- NO alcohol
- NO abrasives
- NO sodium lauryl sulphate
- NO irritants
- NO triclosan