Denta-Med™ Oral Hygiene Spray 50mL with extended 360 degree nozzle
What is it?
Oral Health Leads to Body Health
Denta-Med™ Spray has been developed to be used in conjunction with Denta-Med™ Gel. The Oral Spray is a handy pocket sized bottle with an extendable nozzle which easily slide into the mouth. It moisturises, binds and adheres to enamel, dentine, root cementum and importantly gums and other soft tissue.
When to use
Denta-Med™ aims to comfort and soothe sore and uncomfortable mouths. It is recommended for:
- Oral conditions resulting from medical therapy.
- Mouth odour.
- Dry mouth from chronic diseases.
- Discomfort from wearing dentures.
- Intractable oral problems
How to Use
- Use the extendable nozzle to spray around the mouth when required.
- Great to use after morning and afternoon tea as a top up once Denta-Med® Gel has washed away by food and drink
- Cetylpyridinium Chloride (CPC)
- Zinc Chloride
- Proprietary Glycosaminoglycan (GAG)
- Sodium Flouride (0.22%w/w)
- The Oral Spray is the same composition as the Gel without the thickening agent or colour.
- NO alcohol
- NO abrasives
- NO sodium lauryl sulphate
- NO irritants
- NO triclosan
THIS PRODUCT MAY NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU. READ THE WARNINGS BEFORE PURCHASE. IF SYMPTOMS WORSEN OR CHANGE UNEXPECTEDLY, TALK TO YOUR HEALTH PROFESSIONAL.