RESTORANAIL™ Nail Treatment 15mL (Bottle with Applicator)
RestoraNail™ is a unique and patented polymer formulation (Polyurathane 16% in organic solvents, 15mL) which covers and protects the affected nails. And unlike other fungal nail treatments it contains no pharmaceutical agents and therefore is not absorbed into the body.
For fungal or damaged nails, RestoraNail™ is the ideal treatment.
- Once-a day use, no filing
- Treats damaged nails
- Treats fungal nail infections
- Covers and protects the nail
- Waterproof yet breathable
- Not absorbed into the body
RestoraNail™ is indicated for the treatment of both damaged nails and fungal nail infection.
How to Use
Application is recommended once a day before bedtime.
• Remove bottle cap, dip applicator into product and wipe off excess on lip of bottle.
• Apply in even strokes to the whole affected nail. Allow the product to dry completely before applying pads or clothing.
• Replace cap on bottle when not in use.
• Clean affected nails with nail polish remover once a week.
Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
Avoid breathing vapour. Do not swallow.
Poly-ureaurethane 16% in organic solvents.
Avoid using near open flame and sources of ignition. Use in well-ventilated area. For external use only.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not allow product to come into contact with floor, counter tops, furniture or other finished surfaces – it will stain.
May temporarily sting upon application.
Should redness or other signs of irritation appear, discontinue use and consult your healthcare provider.
Use of other products, ointments, creams or lotions before application of this product may prevent the film from forming correctly and reduce effectiveness.
Product should be stored at room temperature (15 ° to 30 °C).
Store away from heat.
Refer to the bottle label for expiration date.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE. IF SYMPTOMS WORSEN OR CHANGE UNEXPECTEDLY, TALK TO YOUR HEALTH PROFESSIONAL.