Herbs of Gold™ Activated Folate 500 60 Capsules
What is it?
Metabolically active form of folate
Herbs of Gold™ Activated Folate 500 contains methylfolate (5-MTHF), the metabolically active form of folate.
- Methylfolate (5-MTHF)
- Healthy foetal development
- Cardiovascular health
When to Use
- Activated Folate 500 contains Quatrafolic® a glucosamine salt providing 500mcg 5-MTHF.
- Folic acid is a synthetic form of folate that is metabolised in the body to produce 5-MTHF by the enzyme methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR).
- Quatrafolic® demonstrates a high solubility in water which facilitates absorption by mucosal cells for further circulation in the blood.
- 5-MTHF is a good form for folate supplementation for people with lower activity of the MTHFR enzyme. It’s also a good alternative to folic acid supplementation as it does not mask vitamin B12 deficiency symptoms.
- Activated Folate 500 supports brain health, cognitive function and memory.
- Activated Folate 500 supports cardiovascular health by helping to reduce homocysteine levels in the body. It also assists red blood cell production and supports blood health.
- Activated Folate 500 supports healthy foetal development.
- Activated Folate 500 supports emotional wellbeing and helps prevent dietary folate deficiency
How to Use
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each tablet contains:
|Levomefolate glucosamine (Quatrefolic®)||1.052mg|
|equiv. Levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) 500mcg|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.